To ensure social distancing and related campus requirements are met, the library has a limited number of computer workstations available for use.
- iMacs workstations: HSL-P19Mac & HSL-P21
- Location: First pod group from Access Services Desk in North Commons (marked with signage)
- Only ucdenver.edu and affiliate logins allowed
- If you see a red dot to the right of the "Name" field with a banner Network accounts are unavailable, wait 5-10 seconds until it goes away to login after typing user name.
- If the previous user has not logged off, click "Switch User" at the bottom of the screen
- Mac OS X High Sierra
- Microsoft Office 2019 (All Macs)
- Endnote X9 (All Macs)
- Adobe Creative Suite 6 - includes Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver (HSL-P19Mac only)
- GraphPad Prism (HSL-P21Mac only)
- Atlas.ti (HSL-P21Mac only)
- Web browsers: Safari, Chrome, Firefox
- Audio jack for headphones
- Self-service printing
Saving your work and printing from library workstations
Your data will be gone after you log off or your session ends. This protects the privacy of your work.
We recommend saving to your USB drive as soon as you start your work, and at regular intervals. As you finish your session, emailing yourself your work will ensure that you have a second backup.
Printing: Choose File/Print, select EFI Print Me in order to print to one of our print stations in the library. Printing is 10¢ per page for black and white, 25¢ per page for color.