Go to my ILLiad account now (new users can register here as well)
If you need an article, chapter, book, dissertation, or any other published item, we will provide it to you from our own collection or through our world-wide network. Service is available to affiliated patrons and patrons from the general public who are residents of the State of Colorado. Some service fees may apply. To use interlibrary & document delivery services you must register with ILLiad first.
Information about no-cost ILL services to Anschutz students.
Information about no-cost ILL services to faculty, staff, GME residents and others.
BORROWING & DOCUMENT DELIVERY SERVICES FOR INDIVIDUAL USERS
- I don't have an account - Find detailed information about registering for an ILLiad user account. ILLiad is the library's online interlibrary loan (ILL) system. In order to benefit from and use our interlibrary loan and in-house document delivery service, you must sign-up and register with ILLiad to establish an account.
- Register at https://library-cuanschutz.illiad.oclc.org/illiad/firsttime.html. You must be affiliated with CU or be a resident of the State of Colorado to use our services
- Please Note: LoansomeDoc is no longer supported. All customers are asked to use ILLiad if they wish to use HSL as their ILL provider
- Go to ILLiad (I already have an account)
- Policies for HSL customers using HSL ILLiad and interlibrary loan services
LENDING TO LIBRARIES
Interlibrary Loan/Doc Del
Mail Stop A003, Health Sciences Library
12950 E. Montview Blvd., Room 1105
Aurora, CO 80045
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
We are closed most Colorado state holidays.