The Strauss Health Sciences Library is committed to providing everyone equal access to library programs, services, and materials. If you require special assistance, advance notice is appreciated as it allows us to better help you.
You can contact us by calling the service desk at 303-724-2152 or contact us online through AskUs for more information and specific questions.
The library's entrance is wheelchair accessible as are restrooms and water fountains on all 3 floors of the library.
Services at the Strauss Health Sciences Library for persons with disabilities include but are not limited to:
- Retrieval of materials for library users who are unable to retrieve materials themselves; request this service in person at our service desk on the first floor
- Photocopying or scanning of library materials. Photocopy cost is 10 cents per page while scanning to PDF costs nothing but a USB drive which the service desk can provide
- Without advance notice, we can copy/scan a maximum of 50 pages for your immediate use
- Assistance with online catalogs and other databases
- Reference assistance is available: call (303) 724-2152 or use AskUs online
- Deputy borrower authorization: library cardholders may request authorization for individuals to serve as their proxies to borrow materials
The Office of Disability Resources and Services for Anschutz students is housed in the Strauss Library and they may be able to provide support and assistance
- The Office of Disability, Access, and Inclusion
Strauss Health Sciences Library V23-1409-A1
12950 East Montview Boulevard.
Aurora, CO 80045
(303) 724-5640, (303) 724-8428
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The campus Americans with Disabilities Act coordinator is Lisa McGill, contact telephone is 303.724.8427 (CU Anschutz) or 303.315.3510 (CU Denver). Policies and accommodations information is available on the web.
A copy of the campus ADA policy (opens in PDF) is available online.