To ensure social distancing and related campus requirements are met, the library has a limited number of computer workstations available for use.
Statistical Workstation/ VH Dissector DELL PCs
- Four PC workstations: HSL-P27 to P30
- Type: Conventional PCs
- Two on third pod from Access Services Desk in North Commons (marked by signage)
- Two on fifth pod from Access Services Desk in North Commons (marked by signage)
- Students using statistical applications or VH Dissector Pro have first priority.
- If you are not using statistics applications or VH Dissector Pro, you may be asked to relocate.
- Only ucdenver.edu and affiliate logins allowed
- Statistical Software: SAS, SPSS, JMP Pro, and R with EpiTools
- Adobe Acrobat Pro 17
- GraphPad Prism: A powerful combination of biostatistics, curve fitting (nonlinear regression) and scientific graphing (on 3 Statistical Workstations)
- VH Dissector Pro (Visible Human)
- Atlas.ti (full version) - Qualititative research software
- Microsoft Office Pro: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access
- Web browsers: Chrome, IE, Firefox
Saving your work and printing from library workstations
Your data will be gone after you log off or your session ends. This protects the privacy of your work.
We recommend saving to your USB drive as soon as you start your work, and at regular intervals. As you finish your session, emailing yourself your work will ensure that you have a second backup.
Printing: Choose File/Print, select EFI Print Me in order to print to one of our print stations in the library. Printing is 10¢ per page for black and white, 25¢ per page for color.