To ensure social distancing and related campus requirements are met, the laptop docking stations have been spread out in the South Commons for use.
Laptop Docking Workstations
- Eight workstations available: HSL-P23D to HSL-P26D and HSL-P31D to HSL-P34D
- Location: 1st floor North Commons
- Workstations support PC and Mac
- No drivers required
- 27" monitors, full keyboard and mouse available at all workstations
- Use your laptop monitor and workstation monitor simultaneously
- Available to ucdenver.edu and affiliate logins
- Non-affiliates may be asked to relocate
Saving your work and printing from library workstations
We recommend that you start saving your work as soon as you start, and at regular intervals. As you finish your session, ensure that you have saved one last time before shutting down your computer to avoid losing your work.
Printing: Choose File/Print, select EFI Print Me in order to print to one of our print stations in the library. Printing is 10¢ per page for black and white, 25¢ per page for color.