Easy: Print from your own laptop and mobile devices
Secure: Pay at the print station with your own credit card, 10¢ per page for black and white copies, 25¢ per page for color copies
Available: 24/7 badge access to the library and printer
Click here to install the WINDOWS Printme Driver
Click here to install the MAC Printme Driver
How to Print
Multiple ways to print - Use your own laptop! Easy as 1-2-3
Method 1 - Load the EFI PrintMe print driver for Mac or Windows After installing the print driver, with PowerPoint or Adobe Acrobat PDF file, open
File --> Print --> EFI Printme select multiple slides per page --> Print
Note: Printing multiple slides per page from PowerPoint or Adobe Acrobat files requires this print driver.
Method 2 - Upload or drag drop file(s) go to https://printme.com
You may need to scroll on the printme.com website to get to the "Get Started" button (pictured below)
Click --> Get Started then --> Upload Files
Method 3 - Print via USB flash drive
Method 4 - Attach file(s) to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To retrieve your print jobs, locate a print station at the library.
EFI printers are located on 1st floor South (2 printers available) and on 1st floor North (1 printer available).
On the touchscreen, Select Print --> PrintMe --> Insert credit card --> select options (Black & White, color, number of copies, single or double sided, and page range)
Scan the Email or mobile app confirmation bar code (or enter code) at EFI station
Optional but strongly recommended -- Load the EFI PrintMe mobile app on your phone or tablet
- Install app from the Apple App store or Google Play – EFI PrintMe
- Create a new Printme account and password using your most used email address
- View all your print jobs, print bar codes, time remaining to retrieve print jobs
- See how long you have left to retrieve your print (You have 24hrs from when you print until auto-deletion)
- The mobile app makes it easy to manage, upload, and view your print jobs in one place.
- You can easily print from Canvas Mobile or cloud storage with the EFI Printme mobile app.
- Secure Credit Card Payment Option: Pay securely with your own credit card at the print station, we accept the following:
- American Express
- Reusable print card option: Purchase and refill your reusable print card at the library
- The kiosk will only accept cash payments: $1, $5, $10, $20
- The kiosk will not accept coins
- The kiosk will not accept credit card payments
- There is a $1 minimum
- The kiosk will not issue change
- Refill your print card at the card vending kiosk
- Print cards have no cash value
- Print cards can only be used for printing at the library
- No refunds or replacements if your card is lost or stolen
- For card balances, visit our card vending kiosk or the card balance website
- The card vending kiosk is located in the 1st Floor North Commons.