BORROWING & DOCUMENT DELIVERY SERVICES FOR INDIVIDUAL USERS
If you need an article, book chapter, or other published material, interlibrary loan (ILL) can provide it to you from Strauss Library collections or try to obtain it by borrowing from other libraries. ILL service is available to academic patrons, and in some limited fashion to the general public who are residents of the State of Colorado. Service fees may apply depending on your status with the Anschutz campus and CU. See the list below to help you navigate this library service. If you have any questions, contact ILL & Document Delivery by email at email@example.com or by phone at 303-724-2111.
- I don't have an account. Access information here about registering for an ILLiad account. ILLiad is the library's online interlibrary loan (ILL) system.
- I already have an account. Log in to your ILLiad account here.
- I am not sure what kind of user I am. Access information about interlibrary loan user types and associated fees here.
- I need more information about the service and policies. Access policies for ILL customers using ILLiad and interlibrary loan services here.
LENDING TO LIBRARIES
- If you are from a library, see more information about Strauss Library lending policies here.
ILL & Document Delivery Contact Information
Interlibrary Loan/Doc Del
Mail Stop A003, Health Sciences Library
12950 E. Montview Blvd., Room 1105
Aurora, CO 80045
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
We are closed most Colorado state holidays.